ThemeForest Gameleon WordPress Magazine & Arcade Theme 3271091
Site Template \ WordPress Theme \ Entertainment
Plugin \ Options \ Custom \ Update \ Removed \ Modified \ Gameleon \ Content \ Header
WordPress Theme - Gameleon WordPress Magazine & Arcade Theme 3271091 by Tiguan @ ThemeForest
Site Template \ WordPress Theme \ Entertainment
Gameleon is a complete solution for your magazine, newspaper, editorial, publishing, review or gaming site.
- You can have your own unique Gaming Website using our WordPress Arcade Theme and impress your online players with this fully functional WordPress Theme for Online Games.
- Of course, you can use it for any other purpose: blog, newspaper, magazine, editorial or review site.
Take a look at our cool features list below and you’ll see that the Gameleon theme will be a great choice to your projects and will convince you to buy it in a minute!
Gameleon – Full Features List
- Magazine or Classic Blog Style
- Responsively Adapts to any Device
- Responsive Videos
- Responsive Flash Games
- Unity 3D Games Ready
- Games Full-Screen option via HTML5 API
- Cool Lights Swich Effect
- Compatible with MyArcadePlugin Pro
- BuddyPress Ready
- BbPress Ready
- Responsive AdSense Ready
- Interstitial Ads with Progress Bar on the game page (ads before the game starts)
- Responsive Ads options via our theme options panel
- Ads position options: top, bottom, after the first paragraph, on the right or on the left of post content.
- Standard single page layout(non-gaming) if your article is not a game
- Powerful Unbranded Admin Panel
- Google Fonts – change the fonts easy from the admin panel
- Premium Slider Revolution Plugin Included 18$ Value
- Premium Taqyeem – WordPress Review Plugin Included 16$ Value
- Premium Notification Bar Plugin Included 19$ Value
- Premium Pathway – Custom Wordpress Login Page Plugin Included 14$ Value
- Fully Widgetized Homepage
- FRIV Style Layout for Home Page
- 4 Custom Home Page Content Modules
- 5 Custom Page Templates
- Classic Blog View for Home Page or Categories
- 21 Custom Powerful Widgets
- Header Layout Constructor using drag and drop
- Sticky Menu – optional from theme options panel
- Cool Lightbox Feature (click on the featured image on single)
- Review System – unlimited custom criterias
with SEO Rich Snippet Review Microdata Support
- Homepage Small/Modular Slider with many options
- Built-in Newsticker with many options
- Ajax Login/Registration Module
- Unlimited Colors through Color Pickers
- Custom Header Logo Upload
- Full Header Logo Option
- Full Header Slider Option
- Full Header Ad Option
- Custom Favicon Upload
- XML Demo Content
- Dedicated Support Center
- Good coding practice and naming conventions
- Optional Fly-in effect and animations
- Optional Smooth Scroll Bar
- Cool Scroll to Top & Bottom buttons
- Automatic Theme updates through Admin Panel
- Image Placeholders using Lorempixel.com
- Custom Size for Featured Image on single via theme options
- Theme fully compatible with our Speed Booster Pack plugin
- Custom CSS Integration
- SEO text block scroller for homepage
- Likes and Views conters
- Adjustable title length for most post titles
- Adjustable text excerpt for most of text areas
- Related posts displayed by tags or categories
- Localization-ready – .po .mo files included
- Much more features and options which are not listed here for space saving reason. Also note that on the Demo page, for aesthetics reasons, space saving and page loading speed, there are not displayed ALL available Gameleon widgets.
Just wanted to say I think this theme is awesome with a capital A. The backend theme options panel is quite classy and powerful. Hard to imagine a better WP based arcade solution than this theme in combination with WpArcadePlugin Pro, bbpress, and Buddypress, and I’ve done my research.
The new features are awesome, and it will really let me to expand my new arcade website to a full game portal with flash games, news and reviews. I really want to exploit this theme in my site so I can pull out everything it can offer. Thanks and keep up the good work!
Ohh everything looks great, a lot of new features… Buying your theme was worth every cent.
This is one of the best themes I’ve seen. I’m impressed dude, and would buy this in as heartbeat if I was in the gaming niche. In fact, I almost want to enter the gaming niche JUST so I can buy your theme. lol!
A beautiful theme and perfect for one of my upcoming projects.
Nothing else compares.
As with everyone’s feedback thus far, I too wanna say this is one heck of a beautiful theme. Great work mate!
This is the first theme that I’ve been truly happy with, in that I don’t feel I have to “compromise” on the features I offer my visitors. My site looks fantastic, and the customer support is amazing…
* The above testimonials are excerpts taken from comments.
Special thanks to.
- Realore.com (demo game and some images)
- Slightly Modified Options Framework
- David Blackwell’s photostream – For some images used on demo site
Note: The images, games and videos used on the demo sites are for demo purposes only and are not included in the download package.
Update Log V3.5 – 27 November
- fixed: design breaks if related posts is set to display posts by tags but the post has no tag
- modified file : Gameleon/includes/functions.php
Update Log V3.4 – 25 November – List of modified files
- fixed: horizontally centering the unity3D game
- fixed: left/right Adsense ad issue on single post
- fixed: small warning on theme options panel “invalid argument supplied for foreach()”
- added: login box plugin translation files (.mo and .po). Now, the plugin can be translated separately
Update Log V3.3 – 14 November – List of modified files
- fixed: ajax login box not showing: requires deactivating+deleting and reinstalling the Ajax Login Box plugin again via Appearance – Activate Plugins menu
- fixed: responsive lightbox issue: lightbox trying to open the image ads added via theme options
- fixed: providing a way to disable lightbox for an image that is linking to an external website ( see docs )
- fixed: logo & favicon upload if the site is https
- fixed: full logo centering
- added: offline documentation of the theme in addition to online version.
- See the update instruction for V3.3
Update Log V3.2 – 07 November – List of modified files
- fixed: double pop-up window when Twitter share button is clicked
- fixed: wrong thumbnail image when using facebook share button
- fixed: wrong placeholder image name – placeholder not showing
- removed: double H1 tag on single post
- added: documentation for included plugins
Update Log V3.1 – 04 November – List of modified files
- fixed: same title issue on posts and pages if header configuration is set to overall display
- added: “Read more” button link for excerpts
- added: “Read more” text option in theme panel
- added: admin option to display the full logo on all pages of the site
Update Log V3.0 – 31 Octomber – List of modified files
- added: Gameleon Patch plugin to the download package – allows users to put back the old content added by shortcodes via post editor screen, prior to Gameleon version 2.7 – Vimeo & Youtube videos and Soundcloud
- added: Content Aware Sidebars as a recommended plugin, to create and display sidebars according to the content being viewed.
- added: custom excerpt lengh function for blog layout
- added: image size larger for blog layout – you need to run Regenerate Thumbnails again if you use Blog Style
- changed: appearance of blog layout if used on home page
- changed: appearance of blockquote, made it simple with italic font
- fixed: Revolution Slider z-index issue – appearing over menu
- fixed: hidden date, views and comments count on blog layout
- fixed: other minor css issues
Update Log V2.9 – 26 Octomber – List of modified files
- added: ads position options: on the right or on the left of post content
- added: FastClick library: polyfill to remove click delays on browsers with touch UIs
- added: Modernizr library to detect HTML5/CSS3 features
- added: Jquery placeholder that enables HTML5 placeholder behavior for browsers that aren’t trying hard enough yet
- updated: Slider Revolution plugin to the latest version
- fixed: responsive menu that was broken on mobile devices
- fixed: widget title alignment in Chrome browser
- fixed: Switch Lights – now it works for games imported via iframes too
- fixed: other minor css issues
Update Log V2.8 – 22 Octomber – List of modified files
- added: Gameleon Child Theme Ready
- added: wp_title() filter for better SEO – adding the site description for the home/front page
- fixed: alignment css issue on header (logo + ad)
- fixed: missed translation files
- fixed: other minor css issues
Update Log V2.7 – 17 Octomber
- updated the Slider Revolution plugin due to its security vulnerability issue
- due to the new WordPress Theme Submission Requirements, the new version of the Gameleon theme (2.7) no longer supports and no longer displays the old content added by a bundled plugin using the shortcode [flashgame]. However, we will try to create a patch as soon as possible.
- the Gameleon theme is now responsive
- all bundled plugins with the theme can be installed now via “TGM plugin Activation” through admin dashbloard
- removed the options that define the number of posts to show on archive or category pages via theme options
- replaced “query_posts” with the use of “new WP_Query” to display posts in several page templates
- removed “admin dashboard skin” feature since WordPress itself has such nice skin options
- main css of the theme is now enqueued from custom location
- changed excerpt length from characters to words
- make use of ”$query->found_posts” instead of our “wt_get_category_count” function (removed )
- achieved a lot of adjustments to the code to increase loading speed by over 40%.
- removed post ordering options from category, archive page to improve page loading speed
- improved header logo+banner appearance
- removed custom contact page to make use of Contact form 7 plugin
- replaced premium Who’s Online plugin with a free one called “WP-UserOnline”
- removed SuperLike plugin since it was removed by either staff or the author and replaced with “I Recommend This” (free).
- other several changes intended to have a cleaner code and improve the loading speed of the theme.
Last Update: 28 November 14; Widget Ready: Yes; Compatible Browsers: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome; Compatible With: BuddyPress 2.1.x, BuddyPress 2.0.x, BuddyPress 1.9.x, BuddyPress 1.8.x, BuddyPress 1.7.x, bbPress 2.5.x, bbPress 2.4.x; Software Version: WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4; ThemeForest Files Included: PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files; Columns: 2; Documentation: Well Documented; Layout: Responsive.
Keywords: arcade, bbpress, blog, buddypress, games, magazine, multi-purpose, myarcadeplugin, newspaper, online games, reviews, revolution slider, two columns, user rating, wordpress.