CodeCanyon Unlimited Pop-Ups WordPress Plugin 8575498
Display \ Choose \ Version \ Content \ Plugin \ WordPress \ Within \ Option
Plugin - Unlimited Pop-Ups WordPress Plugin 8575498 by CSSJockey @ CodeCanyon
- Want to grab attention of your website visitor and direct them to take an action?
- Want to add Mailchimp and other email subscription forms and show these in modal box, or a pop-up with stylish animation?
- Want to highlight your product video when a user land on a certain page?
CSSJockey Unlimited Pop-Ups WordPress Plugin
You can easily choose and configure different pop-ups to display on all pages or certain pages of your website. This plugin is optimized for speed to use just one check, instead of multiple checks if the displayed page is post, page category, archive etc. We match the pop-up display with the current displayed Url.
Here’s a list of all features that comes with this plugin.
- Unlimited Pop-Ups
Create as many pop-ups as you want to display on all or specific pages of your website. You can also choose to exclude certain pages where you don’t want to display the pop-up.
- 9 different locations
You can choose to display any pop-up as a modal box, top bar, bottom bar, left panel, right panel and box on top left, top right, bottom left or bottom right.
- Unlimited colors & Styles
You can choose differnet background color, text color, link color for each pop-up and make them unique. You can also specify padding for content and width of the pop-up to overwrite defaults.
- Any type of content
- User role based display
For each pop-up you can choose to display it for visitors or users with different roles.
- Miltiple Display Opitons
You can choose to show a pop-up on all pages of your website or specify each Url where you want to display the pop-up.
- Hide individual pop-ups on Tablets or Mobiles
You can choose to hide any pop-up on mobile as well as tablets as per your requirements.
- Pop-Up Delay in seconds
You can choose to show the pop-up as soon as the page is done loading all elements or you can specify a number of seconds to delay the pop-up display.
- 66 animation types for in and out events
You can choose from around 66 different types of animation styles to display and hide the pop-up. You can specify different animation of pop-up in and out event.
- Cookie based display
If you don’t want to bug your users by displaying a pop-up again and again on a page or site, you can block a pop-up by sepcifying a number of days for cookie expiration.
- Scheduled Pop-Ups
You can choose to show a pop-up within a specified datetime range. This is best if you are promoting any event or contest etc.
- onClick Binding
You can specify a css .class-name or unique #id for a pop-up and include the class or id to any clickable HTML element. Pop-Ups with click events will only show on click event for the element and will not display on page load.
- Mouse Right Click Binding
You can create a pop-up and bind with Mouse right click. If anyone right click anywhere on the page where this pop-up is displayed, they will see the pop-up instead of default right click menu.
- Close Pop-up with ESC key or by clicking outside the pop-up
You an choose to enable or disable closing pop-up with ESC key or by clicking anywhere outside the pop-up container.
- Auto hide and Force Pop-Ups
You can force a pop-up for a few seconds and hide close button so user must wait and look at the pop-up untill the auto hide action triggers after specified seconds.
- Close button within Pop-Up
You can add an HTML element/link tag with css class .close-popup within any pop-up to trigger close action.
- Easy to setup
You just need to install and activate this plugin and you will see a custom post type named Pop-Ups below Posts menu. You can then create, edit and delete pop-ups as we normally do with other posts.
- Translation ready
Front-end display is all user generated content, however, if you wish to translate the admin area to another language, you can easily edit the .po file with POEDIT software.
Upgrades & Change Log
Version 1.2.9 ~ Nov 30, 2014
- Fixed framework auto upgrade class to avoid conflict with other CSSJockey products
Version 1.2.8 ~ Nov 27, 2014
- Upgraded framework for automatic upgrades via WordPress dashboard
- Added an option to show Pop-ups on WordPress Admin Dashboard as well
- Added an option to disable plugin’s animate.css if its already called via theme or other plugin
- Fixed Pop-Ups Responsiveness while changing orientation
- Fixed scrolling content within pop-up for extended content
Version 1.2.7 ~ Oct 29, 2014
- Fixed link click event within popup when anywhere click close is active
- Fixed plugin setup callback order in core framework
- Updated push notifications setup in framework
- Updated product welcome screen with useful links
- Added Check for Upgrades function under Home Icon on plugin settings page
Version 1.2.6 ~ Oct 20, 2014
- Fixed ESC and Anywhere click close feature for multiple pop-ups on a page.
- Added User Meta Key Filter to show or hide the pop-up.
- Added option to choose custom backdrop color and opacity for each popup.
- Fixed framework issue for item info variable when multiple products are installed.
Version 1.2.5 ~ Oct 7, 2014
- Fixed Item assistant issue
- Fixed admin pages localization
Version 1.2.4 ~ Oct 1, 2014
- Fixed ESC key and Anywhere click pop-up display issue.
- Fixed Fullscreen video previews issue.
- Added an option to show pop-up with right mouse click, disables default right click menu on a page.
- Added option to exclude specific Urls for Pop-Up display. Now admin can choose to display a popup on all pages but exclude certain pages.
Version 1.2.3 ~ Sep 20, 2014
- Fixed specific Url pop-up display for sites with SSL
- Added a feature to enable pop-up close by ESC key
- Added an option to enable hiding a pop-up by clicking anywhere outside of the pop-up
- Added an option to change close button for each pop-up
Version 1.2.2 ~ Sep 13, 2014
- Added functionality to close pop-up with a link within pop-up content. You can now add .close-popup css class to any link within the pop-up content and the pop-up will close.
- Added a feature to auto hide pop-up after a few seconds
- Added a feature to hide the close button, which works pretty well with the auto-hide feature. If enabled, user close buttons will not be displayed on the pop-up.
- Fixed path issues for windows local development environment.
- Tested on WordPress 4.0
Version 1.2.1 ~ Aug 27, 2014
- Fixed css for responsive layouts
Version 1.2.0 ~ Aug 23, 2014
- Fixed a few issues as per customer feedback
- Added role based pop-up display
- Added device based pop-up display
- Initial release
RSS Feed Tweaks WordPress Plugin; Content Placeholders WordPress Plugin; SupportEzzy Ticket System - WordPress Plugin; Paid Content Packages Subscriptions; Front-end Membership Modules.
Keywords: Subscription Box, WordPress Pop Ups, bottom bar, custom content popups, facebook modal box, html pop-ups, modal box, top bar, wordpress panels.