CodeCanyon Native Email- User-Defined Category Email Alerts 9686440
Category \ Widget \ Native \ Updates \ Content \ Emails \ Categories \ Listings
Plugin - Native Email- User-Defined Category Email Alerts 9686440 by NativePlugins @ CodeCanyon
Welcome to the Native Email plugin for WordPress. Give your site users personalised, flexible, automated email alerts . Essential for your directory site , eCommerce site , news section or blog .
Email marketing is by far the best way to promote your site and its content- outperforming social media seven times to one. So, don’t scratch your chin and wonder how to keep constantly connected with site users- let your site’s native content power your marketing.
Whether you run a one-person blog, a business site or an eCommerce store, configure Native Email for WordPress in just a few minutes. Ensure each user receives their own personalised email content digest based on user-selected category preferences and more.
Wave goodbye to mass newsletters in your third-party mailer service and form more successful relationships with your site users- just like Amazon , eBay and most other major sites do.
Set up in just a few minutes and allow Native Email to automatically collect subscribers, promote your posts, listings, products or page content.
Sit back in the knowledge that you have improved your brand, increased site visitors, optimized sales and boosted site registrations.
Set-up is easy too.
Choose from one of five email layouts , or send text only emails. Set your email alerts to be delivered on any schedule you prefer. And optimise your customer emails to include Most Viewed, Most Commented or Most Recent content.
Once you have configured your email and preferences, the Native Email auto sign-up widget can be placed multiple times on different parts of your site. Simply set which post-type you wish to display on it, choose which categories to include on the widget and it adapts seamlessly to your site CSS. You might enable individual subscriptions to post categories on your blog sidebar, different product categories on your shop pages, or listings on your directory listings pages. All you have to do is select which post type your site users will subscribe to each different time you use the widget.
Use Native Email It To Alert Site Users About
- Newly added products in a customer’s preferred category
- Latest blog posts of interest to each user
- New listings on your directory, classified ads site or real estate site
- Most popular posts or products this week
- User-Based Notifications By Post Type,
Category Type, Taxonomy, Page and More
- Customisable Email Templates
- Auto-Subscribe Widget
- Multi-Use Widget
- Multi-Type Subscription (one subscriber email can
subscribe to multiple types of updates)
- Custom Widget Styling
- 5 Email Content Layouts
- Text Only Version
- Email Scheduler
- Send Most Recent + Most Popular Posts
- Set Number Of Posts In Emails
- Send Log
- Include/ Exclude Widget Categories
- Widget Shortcodes
- New User Notification Email
- Re-Brand Email From “Your Site”
- Email Data/ Preferences
- Live Email Preview
- Send Test Email
- Add/Remove Users
- Assign Users Subscriber Categories Manually
- Import/ Export User Emails by CSV
- Premium Support
- 12 Months Of Auto Updates
Swift premium support is available for all.
Massively increase exposure of your site posts, products, news or listings on your site. Improve.
Site Visitor Numbers
Site Usage Times
+ MORE EXCITING FEATURES COMING
20/ 12/ 2014
- Logo spacing – Fix spaces in logo names in Template Design which can cause problems in Gmail
- “For Each Post” mode- When a post is published in a particular category, emails are only sent to subscribers in that category, not all subscribers in the post-type
- Scheduling- If no new posts have been created in a category, scheduled (empty) emails are not triggered
- Email duplication- if an email has been sent previously, it will not be re-triggered by another event, eg scheduling or post publication in another category
15/ 12/ 2014
- Display subscriber Category and Post Types by name (not number in) User Management
- Fix to Multi-Type Subscription- Ensure the same email address can subscribe to multiple types on the same site- eg Product Updates and Post Updates
Keywords: RSS to Email, category based notification, category email, category newsletter, custom email, ecommerce newsletter, email opt-in widget, email subscription, email template builder, newsletter, newsletter widget, popular posts widget, post to email, subscribe to email, wordpress send notification.