CodeCanyon userTrack Mouse Monitoring for Wordpress 5890467
Plugin \ Utilities
Version \ UserTrack \ Record \ Script \ Playback \ Improved \ Heatmaps \ February
Plugin - userTrack Mouse Monitoring for Wordpress 5890467 by tips4design @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Utilities
This is the Wordpress version of the amazing userTrack script.
Don’t forget to rate this awesome product if you like it .
You can see the plugin installed on wordpress here . (User: demo, Pass: demo)
Since version 1.3 keyboard input is also recorded.
If you want you can go to www.belardi.ro , navigate a bit through the website and then go back to the admin panel to check out the recording .
Record user mouse interactions on your website.
You can view click heatmaps, mouse movement heatmaps or even full recordings of user activity on your website.
The script is continuously updated based on feedback and bug reports.
NOTE: The Wordpress version updates will be delayed (a few minor versions behind the stand-alone version) until the script gets more attention (over 70 sales).
- PHP and MySQL access on the server
- HTML5 doctype
- Google Chrome browser is required for improved performance in heatmap drawing and record playback
- Large monitor resolution is preferred for improved experience (1080p)
- shell_exec access must be enabled
- Note that the script doesn’t record interactions on iframes because those interactions are not sent to the current document by the Browser due to security reasosns
- The script is not suitable for highly-trafficked websites. Companies who offer heatmaps have a cloud network to store and process all this data and required a monthly fee based on how much you use. UserTrack even works on a shared hosting, but having more then 2-3 thousand recordings may slow down the script. It is recommended to remove all old recordings once in a while.
- If a user has to log-in in order to access a specific area of the website you will not be able to view recordings on that area as long as you are not logged in as well. Also, if you are logged in as a different user you may see their actions done on your user panel.
Quick note about how we manage our CodeCanyon items
Once we launch a new item we keep improving it based on feedback, so if you buy an item as soon as it appears you will still be able to get for free all the latest versions (we will never create a new item just because it is a new and improved version, we simply update this one) and also if you ever want something included in a current item, simply send us an e-mail or post in the comment section and we will do our best to include the feature you want.
userTrack 1.6.1 (25 September 2014)
- NEW! Quick visitor statistics displayed for each domain.
- Fix a bug with number of records limit.
- Fix a bug with play button for 0-length recordings
userTrack 1.6.0 (8 September 2014)
- Major update!
- Visited pages history path for record playback.
- Re-write database structure.
- Improve performance.
- Fix a lot of bugs.
- Update to heatmap.js 2.0
userTrack 1.5.2 (16 May 2014)
- Ability to change password.
- Improve 0 data error messages and UX
- Domain names are now displayed and used without www.
- UI improvements for record playback
- Bug fixes
userTrack 1.5.1 (17 March 2014)
- Auto-config. Easier to setup
- Display script include path.
- Display 2-step tutorial when no data is stored.
- Auto-format the added domain name.
userTrack 1.5.0 (11 February 2014)
- Community request: Ability to limit the number of recordings
- Community request: Multi-color click boxes
- Bug fixes
userTrack 1.4.5 (27 January 2014)
- Added Users
- Added click boxes for record playback
- UI Improvements
userTrack 1.4.4 (01 December 2013)
- Introducing async heatmap drawing
- Bug fixes
- Code refactoring
userTrack 1.4.3 (19 October 2013)
- Bug fixes
- Scrollmap (based on mouse movements)
userTrack 1.4.2 (18 September 2013)
- Improved record-playback navigation.
- Clicks trigger click sound in record playback.
- Removed redudant buttons on record playback mode.
- Heatmaps are now groupped only by width, not resolution.
Version 1.4.1 (11 September 2013)
- Database structure update. Please drop clicks and movements tables and run again setup.php
- Improved/more efficient way of stroing heatmaps in the database
- Improved way of retrieving/displaying heatmaps
- Fix “static” option to work cross-domain
See changelog in Quick Start Guide for old versions
Version 1.4.0 (16 July 2013)
Version 1.3.2 (03 May 2013)
Version 1.3.1 (08 April 2013)
Version 1.3 (01 April 2013)
Version 1.2.2 (08 March 2013)
Version 1.2.1 (05 March 2013)
Version 1.2 (18 February 2013)
Version 1.1.3 (05 February 2013)
Version 1.1.2 (04 February 2013)
Version 1.1 (03 February 2013)
Version 1.0 (01 February 2013)
Note that this is a very complex script and may still have some bugs, if you find any send the details to email@example.com .
QuickPres - Item Preview Image Editor; rateThis - concrete5 rating system; smoothCounter - Concrete5 hit counter; intAnim - Interactive Animated Background; userTrack - Mouse Monitoring System.
Keywords: analytics, heatmap, mouse click, mouse movement, recording, statistics, test design, track user, ui testing, usertrack, wordpress.