CodeCanyon WooCommerce Deposits Partial Payments Plugin 9249233
Plugin \ eCommerce \ WooCommerce
Deposit \ Display \ Version \ WooCommerce \ Deposits \ Ability \ Remaining
Plugin - WooCommerce Deposits Partial Payments Plugin 9249233 by voodooattack @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ eCommerce \ WooCommerce
WooCommerce Deposits is a premium WordPress and WooCommerce plugin for handling partial payments. Customers pay a fixed price or percentage up front. You can also force a deposit.
WooCommerce Deposits is fully compatible with the WooCommerce Bookings plugin, allowing you to collect deposits on bookings as well as other products.
- Accept or force deposits on products in your store.
- Select deposit type: Fixed value or percentage.
- Customers can pay the remaining amount later by logging in.
- Disable or enable deposits site-wide with a single click.
- Disable specific payment gateways when there’s a deposit in cart.
- Display custom messages when the deposit option is chosen.
- Add new deposits from the order editor in the admin back-end.
- Built for WooCommerce: Designed from the ground up to work with WooCommerce.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings: Multiply the deposit by persons on your bookings or collect a percentage of the total value.
- Fully translatable: Compatible with WPML.
2015.01.02 – version 1.4
- Applied coupon discounts will now subtract from the remaining amount rather than the deposit amount when appropriate.
- The ‘Paid Today’ and ‘Remaining’ fields are now displayed after ‘Order Total’ in the cart totals.
- Manually marking orders with a deposit as complete clears the remaining balance.
- Only enqueue front-end scripts and styles on product pages with deposits enabled.
- Fixed tax display option always activating.
- Fixed misc. translations.
- Fixed deposit button CSS and expanded gradient browser support.
- Added minimum-maximum deposit display for variable products when a percentage is used.
- Added dynamic client-side deposit display for variable products.
2014.11.03 – version 1.3.2
- Fixed product tax display. (Since tax is always collected upfront)
- Added the option to add taxes to the deposit for purposes of display.
2014.10.31 – version 1.3.1
- Fixed PayPal cart issues with partial payments.
2014.10.29 – version 1.3
- Added ‘Partially paid’ order status.
- Added editable deposit fields in the order editor admin back-end.
- Added the ability for the customer to pay the remaining amount.
- Added email hooks for the new order status.
- Added additional security checks.
- Fixed conditional payment gateway disabling logic.
- Fixed initial status for the deposit switch.
- Fixed order-specific currency display in order admin view.
- Fixed order-specific currency display in emails and the checkout page.
2014.10.25 – version 1.2.1
- Fixed a security issue.
- Updated totals display in the ‘my account’ page.
- More small fixes.
2014.10.24 – version 1.2
- Added the ability to change the button text for the deposit options.
- Added the ability to select the default deposit option when adding to cart.
- Fixed links in custom messages in the add-to-cart form.
- Some small fixes.
2014.10.22 – version 1.1
- Added the ability to disable specific payment gateways when there’s a deposit in cart.
- Added the ability to disable all deposit functionality site-wide.
- Added the ability to show custom messages in the add-to-cart form.
- New site-wide settings tab in the WooCommerce settings.
- A number of small fixes.
2014.10.16 – version 1.0
* First Release.
Keywords: booking, cart, checkout, deposit, e-commerce, finance, partial payment, plugin, woocommerce, wordpress.