CodeCanyon H MVC Plugin Development Framework for WordPress 4316590
Plugin \ Miscellaneous
WordPress \ Plugin \ Development \ Framework \ Plugins \ Layouts \ Spaghetti
Plugin - H MVC Plugin Development Framework for WordPress 4316590 by amzee @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ Miscellaneous
First HMVC framework for WordPress
WordPress Fuel is the HMVC (Hierarchical Model View Controller) WordPress Plugin Development Framework . WordPress Fuel helps you write clean, modular code, and speed up the creation and maintenance of your WordPress plugins. Plugin development is much more fun and enjoyable. It is based on the best ideas of other PHP frameworks.
I would appreciate if you can take a minute of yours to rate it!
Simple, clean yet solid foundation for WordPress plugin development – Plugin development fun is guaranteed. Have a look at samples – WordPress Fuel Samples
Rapid Plugin Development
Simple, clean and solid foundation for WordPress plugin development.
OOP Plugin API
This is an OOP framework and everything is built using PHP5.
Easy to configure
It requires nearly zero configuration.
It supports layouts with nested views.
List of currently available plugins.
Very well commented code and easy to understand what is happening.
Extremely Well Documented
See documentation here
Sample plugins & Structure
Simple Contact form, Pre-built Plugin skeleton
- Separates Business, Application and presentation logic.
- OOP Plugin API
- Hassle free PHP class loader
- HMVC requests
- Loosely coupled architecture
- Extremely lightweight
- Masterpage Layouts with nested views
- Clean and maintainable WordPress Plugin development
- Handles AJAX requests
- Ability to add permalinks (rewrite) rules.
- Handles WP shortcodes using one callback.
- Ease of Maintenance
- Based on ideas of other top PHP5 frameworks
Why WordPress Fuel?
- Organized code: WordPress Fuel has OOP plugin abstraction layer that uses WordPress features.
- Namespacing: No need to explictly define function prefixes as everything is handled with a WordPress Fuel Plugin handler.
- Modularity: Allows you to write modular plugins.
- Plugin Layers: Ease of separation, separates the front-end and back-end logic.
- Coupling: Facilitates communication between plugins keeping the loose coupling.
- Spaghetti code: Avoids spaghetti code. Spaghetti code is difficult to follow.
- Writing a WordPress Plugin using WordPress Fuel
- How to Install?
- WordPress Fuel Plugin versus Flat WordPress Plugin
- WP Fuel Workflow
- The book
- WordPress Fuel Framework
- Contact Form Plugin
Have questions? Want to discuss the possible implementations? Contact me via my profile .
You may also like
EnvatoBoard - Node.jS Application; AJAX Contact Form - Node.jS - Responsive; Easy Shortcode Manager for WordPress; Awesome Color codes extractor; WordPress Testimonials & LinkedIn Importer; WordPress Maths Captcha Protection; CSS Color codes Parser, Extractor, Color Palette .
Keywords: WP HMVC Framework, WordPress plugin framework, wordpress framework, wordpress fuel.