CodeCanyon jQuery Color Picker 5946602
Supported \ Colors \ Version \ Picker \ Settings \ Fullscreen \ February \ Features
This minimal plugin allows you to easily and simple to display a color picker on your website. You can easily just copy and paste the one liner code, or get into some more of the detailed configuration.
- Replace all colors by your own favorite color
- Custom colors append to Colors list
- Insert HEX color code directly
- Customizing to use data-* attributes
- External JSON supported
- Fullscreen mode
- Mobile friendly
- Picker window Alignment
Version 2.0 – October 10th, 2014 / Almost fully Updated
- Added: Fullscreen mode
- Added: Esc to close in Fullscreen mode
- Added: Picker window Alignment
- Added: Supported on mobile device
- Added: Color format settings
- Added: Item size settings (width, height)
- Added: Close button
- Improved: data-* attribute settings. ( All features supported data-* settings )
Version 1.2.1 – February 26th, 2014
- Fixed: Positioning bug
- Updated: Improved css
- Added: rowItem new option. It means to how many colors in a row.
Version 1.2 – February 22nd, 2014
- Added: External JSON color list supported
Version 1.1 – January 22nd, 2014
- Fixed: Absolute positioning
URL Data PHP & Jquery Plugin; jQuery Metro Alert.
Keywords: color, color pallete, color switch, picker, plugins.