CodeCanyon WooCommerce Pay Your Price 7000238
Plugin \ eCommerce \ WooCommerce
Version \ Product \ Option \ Variable \ Minimum \ Maximum \ Products \ Simple
Plugin - WooCommerce Pay Your Price 7000238 by FantasticPlugins @ CodeCanyon
Plugin \ eCommerce \ WooCommerce
WooCommerce Pay Your Price is a WooCommerce Extension Plugin using which users can pay their own price for the products there by giving your users more importance which is likely to get you More Sales . Pay Your Price can be used to Accept Donations, understand what Prices your Products command in the Market etc. You can force users to pay within a range by setting a Minimum and Maximum Price . You can set a Recommended Price which will be set as initial Price in the text box. You can even give the users complete freedom to pay their own price by not setting a Minimum and Maximum Price. Both Minimum and Maximum Prices are optional. Plugin works on Simple Product, Simple Subscription and Variable Product .
Please note that WooCommerce Pay Your Price works on the Shop Page as follows i.e. on the Shop Page you won’t get the input price field for the user to input the price but will be linked to the Single Product Page so the user can come to the Single Product Page to input their price.
- Accept Donations using Pay Your Price by setting your price as Minimum Price and the Donation + Minimum Price as Recommended Price .
- By letting your users pay their own price you are giving your users more importance which is likely to get you More Sales .
- Test the Market to see what Prices your Products command.
- Enable Pay Your Price only for the Products of your choice .
- You can force users to pay within a range by giving a Minimum and Maximum Price. You can set Recommended Price as guidance.
- Works on Simple Product, Simple Subscription and Variable Product .
- WPML Compatible .
- Translation Ready .
- Highly Customizable options for Labels, Error Messages etc .
- Simple and Easy to Use .
Please check the documentation as we have lots of information there. The documentation file can be found inside the documentation folder which you will find when you unzip the downloaded zip file.
For support, feature request or any help, please register and open a support ticket on our site .
Version 4.6 on 12 December 2014
- Bug Fix on showing false Variable on initialize Variable Product
Version 4.5 on 04 December 2014
- Fix: Variant Level Price for Variable Products
Version 4.4 on 17 September 2014
- Bug Fix in displaying price for products without Pay Your Price
Version 4.3 on 05 September 2014
- Changed ID Selector to Class Selector for Element
- Removed Inline CSS use it as default color
- Fixed Couple of Warnings on Debug Mode
Version 4.2 on 31 August 2014
- Cleared Warning Messages when Pay Your Price is disabled
Version 4.1 on 19 August 2014
- Displaying Add to Cart Button and Shop Page to Single Product Page Redirection when Button is clicked
- Separate Custom Button Texts for Shop Page as well as Single Product Page
Version 4.0 on 01 August 2014
- Bug Fix in Variable Product with Multiple Attributes
Version 3.9 on 21 July 2014
- Show/Hide Regular/Sale Price in Product Page Option
Version 3.8 on 19 July 2014
- Hide Minimum and Maximum Price Option for Variable Product
Version 3.7 on 17 July 2014
- Validation Message for ',' in the Price Field
- Validation for double '.' in price
- WooCommerce Price Format Support for Frontend
- Min/Max Display Bug Fix for Variable Product
Version 3.6 on 14 July 2014
- Bug Fix for Conflict with Fancy Product Designer Plugin
Version 3.5 on 17 June 2014
- Troubleshoot Option for Force SSL Admin
Version 3.4 on 03 June 2014
- Bug Fix in Cart Level
Version 3.3 on 22 May 2014
- Fixed Bug which occurred in Version 3.2
- Debug errors fixed
Version 3.2 on 21 May 2014
- Bug Fix in Variable Product
Version 3.1 on 14 May 2014
- Bug Fix in Displaying Price for Variable Products
Version 3.0 on 07 May 2014
- WPML Compatible
- Translation Ready
- No Redirection after Add to Cart
Version 2.9 on 02 May 2014
- Added Custom Color Option for Error Message
- Changed Checkbox to Listbox in Simple Product Enable Pay Your Price
Version 2.8 on 12 April 2014
- Redirection Option for Shop Page after Add to Cart
- Custom Label Option for Add to Cart Button
Version 2.7 on 12 April 2014
- Troubleshoot Option Added
- Validation for Regular Price
Version 2.6 on 9 April 2014
- Redirection Option after Add to Cart
Version 2.5 on 08 April 2014
- Now Compatible with Sold Individually Option
Version 2.4 on 05 April 2014
- Custom CSS Option Added
Version 2.3 on 05 April 2014
- Appending Input Field to Cart is Fixed
Version 2.2 on 22 March 2014
- Bug fixed for Non-logged users
Version 2.1 on 19 March 2014
- Settings Page Cleaned Up
Version 2.0 on 18 March 2014
- Variable Product Supported
Version 1.2 on 08 March 2014
- Hide Minimum Price and Maximum Price Option
- Shortcodes for Minimum Price and Maximum Price
- Settings Page Control made legible
- Alert Box Option Removed
Version 1.1 on 04 March 2014
- Input Price Text Box Validation for Numbers
Version 1.0 on 28 February 2014
- Initial Release
Last Update: 12 December 14; Compatible Browsers: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome; Compatible With: WooCommerce 2.2.x, WooCommerce 2.1.x, WooCommerce 2.0.x; Files Included: PHP; Software Version: WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4.
Eagle Eye Profit Tracker for WooCommerce; WooCommerce PayPal Adaptive Preapproval Payment; Socio Multi Vendor for WooCommerce; WooCommerce PayPal Adaptive Split Payment; WooCommerce Sell Individually; SUMO Reward Points - WooCommerce Reward System; WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart.
Keywords: accept donation, accept donations, name your price, pay your price, user price, woocommerce, woocommerce discount, woocommerce donation, woocommerce donations, woocommerce offer, woocommerce pay your price.