CodeCanyon Showroom Slider 4811600
Slider \ Animations \ Elements \ Version \ Animation \ Browsers \ Documentation
Showroom Slider is a powerful jQuery plugin that allows you to create sliders containing plane and box elements with tons of animation options to choose from. It uses a syntax similar to having inline CSS style on elements to describe every element’s properties and behavior.
Plane elements are two dimensional objects (with width and height) such as text box, images, etc. but can be rotated at angles allowing the users view them from different perspectives with 3D effects.
Box elements are 3D objects (with width, height, and depth) having 6 sides. Like plane elements, boxes can be rotated at angles allowing the users to view them from different perspective.
You can choose from 2 animations types – standard and dynamic. Standard animations have fixed properties and behavior. Dynamic animations are rotating animations that also allow you to define position of origin.
Installation and Customization
Showroom Slider uses native CSS3 animations when viewed on modern browsers for maximum efficiency and has fallback animations for older browsers. You can also define specific styles for older browsers.
Documentation and Support
The package comes with a very detailed documentation and sample files that has lots of comments in the code describing every aspect of the slider. These samples and documentation can also be viewed online.
For questions not covered in the documentation, you may post them in the comments section or contact me through my CodeCanyon profile .
Version: 1.0.7 Date: June 24, 2013
- Added touch-response feature.
Version: 1.0.6 Date: June 19, 2013
- Added responsive feature.
- Performance enhancement: Plane and box attributes are now parsed only once.
- Reverted back to 1.0.4 (and below) version of frontSlip and backSlip
because of Safari's transform-origin bug.
- Fix onSlideAnimationsCancel API bug. Animations are now tagged as "done" when
Version: 1.0.5 Date: June 11, 2013
- Improved frontSlip, backSlip, hingeToFront, and hingeToBack animations.
Version: 1.0.4 Date June 6, 2013
- Made all selectors and class-names modifiable through data-main.
- Fixed IE7 problem where images within plane elements show up before animating in.
Version: 1.0.3 Date: June 1, 2013
- Bind numpad keys to jump-to-slide action.
- Fixed "undefined" substring found in plane dynamic animation keyframe name.
- Fixed occasional animation flicker on Firefox when slide moves out.
- Fixed pauseplay button and spacebar action. Now only works when autoslide
Version: 1.0.2 Date: May 30, 2013
- Bind number keys to jump-to-slide action.
- Fixed focusing bug on slider elements without data-main attribute.
- Fixed fallback animations opacity bug.
- Fixed API trigger bug on srNoFullSupport browsers.
Version: 1.0.1 Date: May 29, 2013
- Made keyboard binding specific to focused slider element. This also fixed the
keyboard binding problem on IE.
Keywords: 3d box, 3d slider, box, content slider, css animations, css transforms, fluid slider, image slider, media slider, pricing table, responsive slider, rotating box, slider, touch-enabled, touch-response.