CodeCanyon Universal Banner Manager 3177144
Script \ PHP Script \ Miscellaneous
Banner \ Script \ Manager \ Website \ Banners \ Advertiser \ Universal
PHP Script - Universal Banner Manager 3177144 by halfdata @ CodeCanyon
Script \ PHP Script \ Miscellaneous
Universal Banner Manager is a powerful banner manager for your websites.
It handles unlimited number of banners, allows to sell banner spots directly to advertisers,
supports multiple payment gateways (PayPal, Payza/AlertPay, Skrill/Moneybookers, Authorize.Net, InterKassa, EgoPay, Perfect Money, BitPay and Stripe) and can be easily integrated into any website (no more difficult than insert Facebook Like button, check out steps 5-6 in “Installation” paragraph). With Universal Banner Manager you can easily manage all banners, located on all of your websites, from one place. Universal Banner Manager is the easiest and perfect way handle banners and monetize your website. You don’t have to pay any commission fee to ad networks, because now you can work directly with advertisers.
Version 2.6 Released
1. Added option to set HTML-content as banner placeholder [beta].
- Handle banners on website: use this script to handle banners.
- Sell banner spots: sell banner spots directly to advertisers.
- Multiple payment gateways: PayPal, Payza/AlertPay, Skrill/Moneybookers, Authorize.Net, InterKassa, EgoPay, Perfect Money, BitPay and Stripe.
- Accept cryptocurrency – bitcoin: bitcoin payments are accepted through BitPay.
- Accept major debit/credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express are accepted through Stripe.
- Unlimited banner types: handle (create, edit, delete, block, unblock) unlimited number of banner types.
- Flexible banner sizes: script has 8 preset banner sizes and allows to set custom banner size.
- Cross domain access supported: you can install script on one domain and use it with unlimited number of domains.
- Approval Mechanism: banners go online after admin approval.
- Keep your SEO score: all banners are pulled through AJAX and use redirection.
- Banner preview feature: advertisers can preview their banners on website before publishing.
- Banner statistics: script sends statistics (number of shows, click, CTR ) to advertisers.
- Modern advertiser form: HTML5 + CSS3, AJAX-ed advertiser form.
- Content editor: insert any HTML-content inside of advertiser box.
- Secure Admin Panel: configure script and manage data through nice admin panel.
- Easy to integrate: insert only 3 lines of code into webpage (check out “Installation” paragraph).
- and more, and more, and more…
Click “Live Preview” or visit demo website to see how Universal Banner Manager works.
All banners on this website are handled by Universal Banner Manager .
Demo page also contains advertiser form, so you can publish your own banner there.
Admin Panel Demo
You can try admin panel.
Let’s imagine that you have website http://www.website.com/ and you want to install script there.
- Create folder banner-manager (use any other name) in root of your domain. Once created it can be reached by URL: http://www.website.com/banner-manager/
- Edit inc/config.php and set MySQL database parameters.
- Go to admin panel http://www.website.com/banner-manager/ using default login/password (login: admin , password: admin ), configure script on Settings page and create at least one banner type on Banner Types page.
- Make sure that your website loads jQuery. If it doesn’t, just add this line into head section.
- If you plan to use Stripe, add this line into head section.
- Add these lines into head section (before </head> tag).
<link href="http://codecanyon.net//www.website.com/banner-manager/css/ubm.css" rel="stylesheet">
- Add banner shortcode (from Banner Types page) in the place where you want to see appropriate banner. Example.
<a class="ubm-banner" data-id="X"></a>
- Add advertiser form shortcode <div class="ubm-box"></div> in the place where you want to see advertiser form. Ignore this step if you don’t plan to sell banner spots.
- PHP version 5.2 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- jQuery version 1.7 or greater
If you have problems regarding using the script, please contact me and I’ll help you.
Opt-In Content Locker - Layered Popups Add-On; Opt-In Panels; Opt-In Panel; Layered Popups; Layered Popups for WordPress; Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode; Code Shop for WordPress.
Keywords: ad, advertise, advertisement, banner, banner manager, bitcoin, bitpay, egopay, interkassa, monetize, paypal, payza, perfect money, skrill, stripe.