CodeCanyon Notification Center 4 Notification Types 397393
Notification \ Notifications \ Callback \ Message \ Create \ Unread \ Bubbles
Notification Center is a jQuery plugin that facilitates the process of creating and managing notifications within an application.
The primary features of Notification Center are.
- 2 themes – Light and
- Notification ‘bubbles’ track the number of unread notifications in each category
- 4 display types (modal, bar, growl, none)
- 4 helper types (success, error, warning, notice)
- Automatically poll the server for new notifications
- Add images to notifications
- Optional PHP class to create/manage notifications (You need to understand PHP to use this class)
- Create unlimited categories for notifications
- Extensive options list – See full list
*The notification menu in the light theme is based on the work of Orman Clark
- Create Callback – This callback is fired each time a notification is created
- Mark Read Callback – This callback is fired each time a notification is marked as read
- Delete Callback – This callback is fired when a notification is deleted
- Notification Count Increase Callback – This callback is fired when the notification count in one of the bubbles increases
- Notification Click Callback – This callback is fired when a notification is clicked inside of the notification list
- Close Callback – This callback is fired when a notification is closed.
Initialize the plugin
var notifications = new $.ttwNotificationCenter();
Initialize notification bubbles
Create A Notification
notifications.createNotification('This is a notification');
message:'This is a notification',
Use the helpers
notifications.success('This is a success message');
notifications.error('This is an error message');
notifications.warning('This is a warning message');
notifications.notice('This is an info message');
Get notifications from the server
Delete a notification
var notification = notifications.creatNotification('some notification');
Get the notifications in a category
var notificationsInSomeCategory = getNotifications('someCategory', 'unread');
Need a project management system? Try my new app
Visual Form Builder – Create beautiful forms in seconds
Clarity Music Player; jQuery Document Viewer; MediaBox - jQuery Plugin for Audio & Video; Visual Form Builder - Beautiful Forms In Seconds; AudioBox - HTML5 Music Player; HTML5 Ajax Contact Form With Google Maps; Advanced Client Portal.
Keywords: alerts, growl, message, modal, notification, notification bar, notification boxes, notification messages, notifications.